4/11/23

 Hudson Valley Shoebox Swap


Do you know what a Shoe Box Swap is?
In early March, I met with some folks from #splitcoaststampers in Hudson Valley. Split Coast Stampers is an online message board for paper crafters from all over the world. In a shoe box swap, you create a project and then create enough of the parts of that project for everyone else to complete it at the swap. Everyone goes from project to project, having made many different types of projects by the end of the day. I met some amazing creators and had a wonderful time.
I may see if my local church will let a heathen like me use one of their spaces for a Show Box Swap soon.

Would you be interested in joining a local Shoe Box Swap?
Enter your name and email in the box on the right and I will reach out to you when I have one scheduled for the New York City tri-state area.

No comments: